The next video will play soon

Treating Colorectal Cancer

If your doctor finds signs of cancer you may be referred to a specialist like a gastroenterologist, oncologist or surgeon. If the cancer is small, your doctor may be able to remove it through a colonoscopy. Some larger polyps may be removed using laparoscopic surgery. In this video, Dr. Roshini Raj explains these treatments and how each one may affect your body.

Dr. Roshini Raj

This video features Dr. Roshini Raj. Dr. Roshini Raj is a Board certified gastroenterologist and internist with special interests in women’s health and cancer screening.

Duration: 03:02.
Reviewed by: Dr. Preeti Parikh, Dr. Holly Atkinson, Dr. Helen Maliagros Scott . Review date: May 18, 2017
Sign up for our daily newsletter!