Do you love health content around food, fitness, healthy lifestyle, and living well with medical conditions? Do you love editing videos for social platforms like Facebook or Instagram? Do you have a good eye and ear for finding fresh visual ways to impart health information without being basic or boring?
Please ensure you include a edit reel or individual examples of your work to support your application.
HealthiNation is a leading provider of health, food, and fitness videos. HealthiNation videos are URAC-certified for their medical credibility and accuracy, attracting major health brands to advertise on HealthiNation. From healthy recipes and nutrition tips to workouts and fitness inspiration to advice on living well with a health condition, our award-winning team creates visually engaging videos that cover it all.
HealthiNation is looking for a creative, savvy, experienced, and resourceful video editor to work with our talented production team tohelp create our award-winning health and wellness content.
Candidate will be skilled in all aspects of post-production, especially with experience in motion graphics and animation as well as shooting video with DSLR. Candidate will work on a variety of content types and formats, including short social videos with an emphasis on graphics and animation; medical expert interviews; and documentary-style mini-series about people living with health conditions. Most videos range from 30 seconds to 3-4 minutes long.Candidate will be expected to make multiple short videos a week, so working efficiently and quickly is key.
· Work closely with production team to quickly and efficiently edit a wide variety of video content.
· Create graphics, animations and select stock video, music, and other production elements.
· Help evolve/innovate the graphic design used across our videos.
· Develop and maintain an organized library of all reusable assets (music, visual effects, etc.)
· Work on multiple video projects at the same time.
· Experience editing both mini-doc and social media videos.
· Audio correcting skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, thrive under tight deadlines, and change direction quickly.
· Excited about working in a startup environment.